Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0351)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: astral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Nature of Butterflies
- Inside the chrysalis where the grub has vanished, astral forces are now
- present — no longer earthly or etheric forces, but astral forces
- light always contains spiritual astral forces, and these create the
- butterfly. As the butterfly consists entirely of astral forces it can
- it turns to the astral which now works upon it.
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VII
- etheric body, thirdly the astral body, and fourthly the
- a man faints, then his astral body, and more especially his ego-organisation,
- or fainting fit, the astral body does not withdraw completely
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture IX
- organism unless it is first transformed by an astral body from oxalic
- about between the astral body and the physical body which were
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: