Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0351)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: children
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Nature of Butterflies
- thinks of turning tiny children into scholars, and they are sent to
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture II
- honey has an extremely favourable effect upon us. With children, it is milk
- adopt the plan of giving just the right quantity of honey to children
- weeks children ought only to be given milk; honey would at that age
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture IV
- Frauenfeld Children's Home, Amden,” by Dr. Paula Emrich.
- In this Children's Home an attempt was made to give honey treatments
- to children found to be suffering from some form or other of
- the children.
- children increased to an extraordinarily high degree. For
- instance, two children were admitted belonging to the same family. On
- I should like to ask you to note carefully the ages of the children
- then gives the increase in weight also, which shows that the children
- show that children of these ages, let us say roughly, the school-age, derive
- tries to discover why the children benefited so remarkably from this treatment
- the case of very young children, but with those who have reached the
- results with children. If one went a little further one would
- children. One must then put only a little honey in the milk —
- children, for were it not so, honey would flow from the breasts of
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture V
- found a number of very healthy children in a bee-keeper's house, and
- sold it, he put the money into the children's money boxes — or
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VI
- not have rickety children. Honey when assimilated can affect the
- value to such matters. Those whose children do not suffer from
- whose children are born with rickets. It is just in the case of such
- Title: Cosmic Workings: Lecture V
- children. Could Dr. Steiner say something about this?
- it is mostly children who are attacked. Yet just recently there was a
- the women do not produce proper milk; the children get milk on which
- this Infantile Paralysis appears specially among children — but
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: