Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0351)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: crystal
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture IV
- find the quartz-crystals. They are very beautiful. You find many
- kinds of crystals. You will remember I drew these quartz crystals for
- the earth permits crystals to grow out of itself which are hexagonal,
- within him which, in the earth, drives out the crystal. How is it
- above there, and settled down, for instance, as quartz crystals. It
- But the human body does not permit the quartz to become a crystal.
- inside with quartz crystals!
- hexagonal crystals from the head downwards, but we do not permit it
- actually to come about. These hexagonal crystals always wish to take
- become hexagonal like a crystal. That is what causes it; that is the
- interior of the earth this crystallising process is continued. Man arrests
- to you all; you could perhaps not straight away, draw a quartz crystal,
- wants always to be forming such crystals. We are prevented from doing
- crystals. The bee makes hexagonal cells, and this is extremely
- look just like quartz crystals, only they are hollow. But in
- milk is turning sour it crystallises hexagonally. If this
- drink sour milk and it would form little silicic-acid crystals on the
- dissolved again; only a shadow-picture of the hexagonal crystal
- form, contains too powerful a crystallising force; it would work much
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VII
- slowly, minute crystals are precipitated everywhere, and pass into
- the neighbourhood of the blood-vessels. These minute crystals consist
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: