Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0351)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ego
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Nature of Butterflies
- matured as far as the ego. It is an ego in which we see the butterfly
- flying around. We men have our ego inside, whereas that of the butterfly
- is outside. The ego is actually light and is responsible for the
- expand, this ego, this light, would permit me to create real
- butterflies. The human ego actually has the power needed to create real
- butterflies, because the ego consists of light. But this you cannot do.
- butterflies by means of light. The ego thinks thoughts and these
- say “I,” for in their case the ego works from outside. When
- you see a lion, it is the animal's buff colour that its ego works upon
- create the ego in man.
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VII
- heart is a sign that the ego-organisation is not functioning rightly. You
- ego-organisation is active in the blood; actually, it
- ego-organisation, and moves throughout the body. If anyone asserts
- motion; thus it is that the ego-organisation works directly in the
- actually the case that this ego-organisation is in a mysterious way present
- man has some disease of the heart, and his ego-organisation is made
- a man faints, then his astral body, and more especially his ego-organisation,
- ego-organisation, he cannot bring it back again. One has to shake
- the ego-organisation back into the body in the right way.
- ego-organisation. Why do people have gout or rheumatism? Because the
- ego-organisation is too weak and cannot bring the blood into the
- rheumatism — the ego-organisation is too weak.
- this man the right dose of bee or wasp poison, his ego-organisation is
- ego-organisation might not be able to hold its own. But if one gives
- just enough to strengthen the ego one can then find a very good
- strengthening of the ego-organisation, but in applying them it is
- his meals, then the ego-organisation is over-stimulated, and the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: