Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0351)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: experiment
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Nature of Butterflies
- that were we to attempt new experiments in the field of aeronautics,
- when based on materialistic science. Experiments are continually being
- experimenting along the lines of butterfly flight has never been
- on a large scale base its experiments on the butterfly flight. But
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture III
- few words on this subject. You see, these experiments made by Forel and
- Kühn show so plainly how thoughtlessly experiments are
- than such an interpretation of these experiments as is given here.
- experiments with ants. Suppose that instead of barium
- experiments were carried out.
- told you what all such experiments amount to. I once told you there is a
- the experiments are correct, but one must be clear that one cannot draw
- is a totally thoughtless way of following up the experiments. Then
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture IV
- dealing with the results of certain experiments with honey-cures
- quite a number of very interesting experiments. As I shall refer to them,
- on a person, it is no use simply to make experiments in the
- patient; one must always note the age in any experiments in
- The experiments
- time in Basel) — made experiments in feeding mice with milk.
- they were fed on milk. So now he made the experiment in another way.
- that these results of our experiments should be made known as widely
- effects of honey-treatments really rest. You see, these experiments show
- one, and that further experiments will increasingly show this, not in
- by the actual experiments, and it is extremely important to take this
- experiments indicate something further. They indicate that honey is
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture V
- tell you the following. We have made experiments with a remedy for
- foot-and-mouth disease in cattle; we have made many such experiments
- these experiments one discovers the following: —
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VI
- make experiments with especially cultivated plants in seasons when
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VII
- by means of special feeding, (these experiments have been made) the
- Title: Cosmic Workings: Lecture V
- experiments were made in Stuttgart, and you plainly see, when you
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: