Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0351)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: face
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture II
- “surface” by which one cell, (for so it is called), is
- everything is joined together so that every part of the surface of
- in Nature that is without forces. This six-angled, six-surfaced
- six-surfaced little dwelling-place. The larva receives the forces of
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture III
- you cover a surface with red paint and the bee approaches it, it experiences
- coming, for instance, into the sphere of blue! Near the blue surface
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture IV
- in his face, and in response to those it stamps its foot.” But
- of Herr von Osten, and be looking at him, observing his face so that
- said: “The change of face is so minute that I cannot perceive
- faces, he had merely to think — nine is the correct
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture IX
- to yourself the plants spread out over the surface of the earth. Everywhere
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: