Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0351)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Nature of Butterflies
- the case. It wants to reappear in another form. It would fain be
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VII
- result may be that the man faints, or may even die. This explains the
- actually happens when a fainting fit or even death results from the sting
- a man faints, then his astral body, and more especially his ego-organisation,
- or fainting fit, the astral body does not withdraw completely
- him, wake him up, rouse him out of his faintness by making him
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: