Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0351)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fluid
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture II
- wax does not however become solid, but remains fluidic till it is
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture IV
- it is in a more fluid form. Why?
- arrested, and then we have, so to speak, the quartz fluid in the
- this quartz-fluid within us, we could for example, eat ever so much sugar
- or animal body, and there it remains fluid. This is sufficient for
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VI
- fluids in the bee. One of these is the gastric juices and the other
- the blood-fluid. When you study the bee you find the whitish gastric
- two fluids; they differ very considerably in themselves. The gastric
- between the gastric fluid and the blood if one is to overcome the
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture IX
- remains, the rest goes over there, the fluid formic acid dropping
- Title: Cosmic Workings: Lecture V
- happens, in reality? The earthy, the solid, becomes fluid! And we
- have an earthy-fluid substance mounting there. Then the fluid
- you look at a tree, you must say to yourself: the earthy-fluidic in
- with the sap which has created it, from the earthy-fluidic into the
- fluidic-airy and life springs up in it anew so that around it green
- fluid-airy element into which the plant comes when it has grown out
- of the earthy-fluidic element.
- produces the sap from the earthy-fluidic; the fluidic-airy produces
- earthy-fluidic, the life sap in the fluidic-airy, and the cambium in
- fluid enough to take the forms which are given it by the
- and cambium. The wood sap is the most fluid, it is really a chemical;
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: