Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0351)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: girl
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture IV
- have a boy aged 11. He shows a rise from 50% to 74%. Then a girl aged 11,
- made of a girl aged 10, of another of the same age; then a boy aged 13, a
- girl of 7, a boy aged 11, a boy aged 8, a boy of 12, a boy of 9 and a boy
- Title: Cosmic Workings: Lecture IV
- girls at puberty have to expend so much energy that they have not
- girl; for very likely she has enough iron already. She has anaemia,
- which young girls get, not because they have too little iron, but
- that in the case of a young girl who is anaemic, we can say: the
- see in the case of an anaemic girl, for example, that what comes from
- different! If a girl has anaemia we must not only ask: has she too
- they not combine properly? If the girl has too little iron, we must
- are, for example, girls who suffer from anaemia at puberty —
- appears; while with girls something happens inwardly — the
- periods commence. This hoarseness corresponds to the anaemia of girls
- expresses itself in quite different ways: with girls, in that they
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: