Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0351)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gout
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VII
- suppose someone is suffering from rheumatism, or perhaps gout, or other
- ego-organisation. Why do people have gout or rheumatism? Because the
- of uric acid, and they go all over the body, and cause gout or
- someone has gout or rheumatism; the first question must be — is
- but a gouty condition, and then, as Mr. Burle said, “a few
- gout and rheumatism are lurking everywhere. Under these conditions, a
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VIII
- answer to it) your body has a tendency to become gouty, or rheumatic.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: