Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0351)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: high
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Nature of Butterflies
- “I.” Neither the butterfly nor even the higher animal can
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture II
- higher ones). With the bees it is the case that only drones emerge
- very strange at first, as high as possible in the air. The Queen-bee
- fly the highest is able to fecundate the Queen up there in the
- times been highly valued; in olden times especially, the bee was held
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture III
- This applies to the bees in the highest degree. The bees sense
- When the Queen flies so high then naturally the impregnation is not
- bees would not behave in such a highly nervous way if they could
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture IV
- children increased to an extraordinarily high degree. For
- highest possible state of solution within us.
- something else. One can at first give the man very highly diluted,
- given him this highly diluted silicic acid as a medicine for a time,
- highly diluted silicic acid the honey can then take effect. In the
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VI
- the higher animals, and with man, the egg is already surrounded with
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VII
- behind. Only the very strongest can fly as high as the Queen, and
- time when such higher insects as the bees go to what is not of the
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VIII
- substances such as are usually called life-substances, are highly valued
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture IX
- perfected to a very high degree, but the most remarkable thing about
- quite filled with formic acid. It is a highly remarkable fact.
- that the insects teach us the very highest things of Nature. This is why
- Title: Cosmic Workings: Lecture V
- non-diluted! And the higher the dilution the quicker the growth: one,
- important, especially when one is dealing with the higher potencies,
- metals or metallic compounds highly diluted in the manner previously
- is highly diluted, the leaves develop wrinkles on the edges —
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: