Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0351)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: influence
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture II
- to go further it would always meet only with the same Sun-influences, for
- earth development; it will then no longer be having a Sun-influence
- earth-influence or to the Sun-influence. As you know, it depends
- influence of the Sun and receives nothing from the earth that she is
- thoroughly absorbed its influences. Consequently the worker-bee
- because they belong to the same Sun-influence; the whole host of the
- working to the full, has remained, so to speak, entirely under the influence
- Sun-influence?” This is indeed a very strange thing. No doubt
- cannot bear that any influence from outside should approach. The bee
- its own substance. Every external influence is felt as disturbing, as
- appears with her new Sun-influence, this poison is harmfully
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture III
- can make her nuptial flight under the influence of the Sun.
- chemical activity; under the influence of ultra-violet rays
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture IV
- the Sun has a powerful influence on all that is earthly. Whatever
- happens on the earth is under the influence of the Sun when the
- the influences of the Sun. This is immensely significant for the whole
- on this earth is, as I have repeatedly told you, under the influence of
- that the influences of the Sun are chased away. Fair weather means
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture V
- the matter when people thought that moonlight had an influence on the
- to the influences of the Signs of the Zodiac on honey production, the
- there is as I told you, an influence. The bee, and above all the Queen is,
- in that it passes through the Zodiac, has the greater influence. But the
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VI
- actually is. For example, if it were possible to influence the social
- reproductive processes, and greatly influence the building up of the
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VII
- remains entirely within the influence of the Sun. Thereby she becomes
- capacity to lay eggs is under the influence of the Sun, and indeed,
- approaches the influence of the earth-evolution. The farther the Sun
- moves, the more the bee comes under the influences of the earth. The
- the influence of the Sun.
- All else that happens occurs no longer under the influence of the
- still owe their origin to a longer exposure to earthly influences,
- therefore be all the more exposed to earthly influences if they are
- his heart sound? that is, does it function well under the influence
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VIII
- remains a longing to receive an influence from without. Here we have
- Title: Cosmic Workings: Lecture IV
- everything that happens influences everything else and we must be
- influence on a man when he does not properly produce his hydrochloric
- particular influence on man. This is of the utmost
- Title: Cosmic Workings: Lecture V
- and dies, then life again arises; and now comes the influence of the
- most strongly influenced by the stars, namely,
- influenced by the stars.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: