Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0351)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: piece
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Nature of Butterflies
- out on a piece of paper under the microscope. These tiny particles cut
- having chopped up little bits and pieces. What wisdom does he acquire in
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture II
- instance, at a bone, at a piece of bone, you will find hexagonal
- man himself. If you take a piece of bees-wax in your hand you are in
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture V
- to pieces, and behold, there was a dead mouse inside
- mouse with a shell. When one took this shell to pieces it smelt
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VII
- know, is made of wax, but when you take a piece of this wasp-comb it
- fourth pieces are added and hung up there.
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VIII
- a piece out of the rose petal, carries it off to its nest, and uses
- it for building, or gives it as food to its young. A piece of the
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture IX
- gentlemen, the larva can now mature in this piece of wood. The bee puts
- Title: Cosmic Workings: Lecture V
- then, when you take up a piece of Amber, what from prehistoric plants
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: