Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0351)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: prism
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Cosmic Workings: Lecture IV
- hole where the shaft of light enters. Here you place a glass prism so
- succession of colours, this spectrum which appears here in the prism,
- when one uses a glass prism, or sunlight. When one uses other bodies,
- flame, let the light pass through a small hole and take a prism, you
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: