You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stamp
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture IV
- stamped its foot at nine. Really remarkable and not inconsiderable
- cannot count; one had to find out how it was that the horse stamped
- in his face, and in response to those it stamps its foot.” But
- it knows when to stamp.” So he then took this position himself
- thinks — nine — and then it stamps. But if the
- hate, and it would not have stamped with its foot any more.