You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: thread
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Nature of Butterflies
- body it spins threads out of which it forms a hard covering. Gradually
- where it hangs. It first attaches the threads and then vanishes into the
- the caterpillar crawls along, it spins a thread in the pattern of the
- at night when there is no light it rolls up the thread. It spins it out
- threads and so forms the cocoon — as threads spun in this way are
- and be turned into threads inside the chrysalis. All animal entities are
- not able to spin threads from its own body, Let us imagine a special
- light but is unable to do so because its body cannot spin threads. The
- animal cannot turn its body into one capable of spinning threads