Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0351)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vessel
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Nature of Butterflies
- body, and what it spins will be the blood vessels! The blood of such an
- alters the form of its blood vessels; they become quite different. It
- moves in the water by means of a tail. Then his blood vessels extend
- vessels from the gills which increasingly vanish, and it spins these
- blood vessels in here. The animal spins its own blood vessels and those
- vessels formerly belonging to the tail are withdrawn and thus feet are
- grown. The blood vessels formerly in the tail now go to the feet
- its body, and what once formed part of blood vessels and gills now
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture II
- special little vessel is, I should like to say, a really great
- Eggs can be deposited there, or food can be stored. Each vessel lies
- blood-vessels, and the separately situated round-shaped cells which
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture V
- fed on the cow's milk has too much lime in the blood-vessels at the
- and arteries, the blood-vessels of the head?” It can happen, in
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VI
- intestines and has passed into the lymphatic vessels. It is a
- lymphatic vessels; one cannot say that one way is better than the
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VII
- the neighbourhood of the blood-vessels. These minute crystals consist
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: