Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0351)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: yellow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture III
- exclude red, orange, yellow, green, blue — then the indigo would
- — here you have red-orange, yellow, green, blue — then
- within the sphere of black, white, yellow, grey (and grey is only a somewhat
- the bee leaves the sphere of black, white, yellow and blue-grey and
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VI
- certain plants. For example, the yellow crocus, which is grown in
- similar small yellow blossoms. Indeed, more than this, for a large
- Title: Cosmic Workings: Lecture IV
- blue, green, yellow, then orange and then red, in order. These are
- except for a fine yellow line in the middle. How is this? If you put
- yellow line, not the red line, but the yellow. Thus when you take a
- do not get a spectrum of the sun, but a yellow line. When you take a
- the fine yellow line. There need not be much sodium —
- everywhere there are these fine yellow lines — even the very
- tiniest amounts of sodium give these yellow lines. ... Sodium is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: