Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (None)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dead
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture I: Man as a Being of Spirit and Soul
- concepts given in the science of spirit do not deaden you to
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture II: The Psychological Expression of the Unconscious
- and someone in the super-sensible world as a so-called dead
- not do it by allowing a dead person to speak through a
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture III: The Science of the Spirit and Modern Questions
- become a field of dead bodies. Natural science has to say this
- Title: Lecture: The Christmas Festival: A Token of the Victory of the Sun
- Faust where Goethe addresses Nature, not as the dead, lifeless being
- Title: On the Relationship with the Dead
- On the Relationship with the Dead
- On the Relationship with the Dead.
- [On the Relationship with the Dead]
- prayer or meditation, then this will be for the dead, when it has been
- them into sleep is like seeds for the fields where the dead sojourn. What
- of soul and spirit, is what the dead live on, nourish themselves with,
- dead souls can experience hunger and the pangs of hunger, but the dead
- science works as seed for the dead, filling them with the proper
- and that it bridges the gulf between the living and the dead. We must see
- that: through it our souls can build a living bridge to the dead. And
- Spiritual science is a language that can be understood by the dead as well
- the dead, being already in the supersensible world, must know all about it
- dead can look at the supersensible world, but they cannot form ideas and
- on earth by reading to the dead, because it can be understood by the dead.
- And even if the dead persons took in nothing of spiritual science while on
- connection with the dead if we devote ourselves to anthroposophy in the
- spiritual science, the more we notice that the dead also work back upon the
- physical world to achieve this result. It shows how the so-called dead are
- everything as in a mirror. The dead person who entered the spiritual world
- consciousness of the influences of the dead, so that there will not be a
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: