Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (None)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dream
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture I: Man as a Being of Spirit and Soul
- dreams. — What is so
- inner reflection, though not a dreamy, mystical
- in dreams. He knows full well that these dreams are pictures
- normal life is concerned, as dream pictures, the human being
- that he could control the sequence of dream pictures, he would
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture II: The Psychological Expression of the Unconscious
- dreams. I shall then deal with a subject that more recently has
- from this that the scientist of spirit is no dreamer, but that
- mysterious: the remarkable sphere of our dream life. This dream
- outward characteristics of our dream life, but here I
- only want to give a sketch of this dream life as seen by the
- and many philosophical approaches to dreams have
- of our dreams are stimulated by a sense impression. The world
- of dreams that we experience is very much connected with the
- think about anything that is around us, and in really dreamless
- characteristic of our dreams is that we really remain in
- a dreaming state in this isolation and even if the isolation
- in appearance. What are such dreams? Everyone knows them.
- Someone dreams, for instance, about horses trotting by; he
- transformed in the soul. We dream, for example, of a red hot
- dreamless sleep; the soul simply transforms the
- relationship with our body when dreaming which we have in
- dreamless sleep —
- We all know that we go on whole journeys in dreams,
- as a relationship of our being to an environment in our dreams,
- So we can say that what is characteristic of dreams is
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture III: The Science of the Spirit and Modern Questions
- half dreamlike states of the soul. Today we can have no idea of
- Title: On the Relationship with the Dead
- of the sort. Then we see, like a living dream-picture, the imagination of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: