Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (None)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: love
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture III: The Science of the Spirit and Modern Questions
- when it is developed. This is the power of love.
- In normal life, love is bound to the human instincts, to
- the life of desires, but it is possible to extricate love out
- It is possible for love to be independent of the human body.
- The power of love can be developed, if by means of it we are
- original impetus for love comes from within the human being, it
- is also possible to develop this love through being immersed in
- which originate in our desires and instincts, but out of love
- for what is around us, then we have the kind of love which is
- saying, “love makes one
- on the contrary, “love makes
- find their way in the world through love, make themselves
- we must cultivate this love as a power for acquiring
- develop quite naturally the higher kind of love which is
- on the other, the power of love which really enables us to
- memory and the developed power of love. And through this we
- Title: Lecture: On The Three Magi
- revelation of Love.
- What is the new revelation, the new manifestation of Love? The descent
- waters. The principle of Love was not within the beings, but outside,
- desire). Kama is egotistic love. The first bringer of Love free of all
- the coming of Christ, the Bringer of the Love that is free of egoism
- the principle of Love (Budhi) could shine forth in Christ Jesus. Budhi
- is the heavenly Love. The lower, sexual principle is ennobled through
- the Christ Love. Kama is purified in the fire of the Divine Love.
- Title: On the Relationship with the Dead
- earth-life. Perhaps the dead person loved us and wants to send us his
- the person who loved us and is sending us his forces. We have an inkling of
- Think how the love that
- close to the dead and strengthen their love through the possibility of
- further active loving, then the love between soul and soul will be kindled
- very substantial when compared with what usually exists as love today.
- generate enthusiasm and love, zeal for their work; who do gladly what they
- science one can have something that he can do with love and enthusiasm, and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: