Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (None)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture I: Man as a Being of Spirit and Soul
- illustration. Imagine a person living in a semi-sleeping state
- cannot control them with his will. If in his semi-sleeping
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture II: The Psychological Expression of the Unconscious
- world of our unconscious sleep. When a person is deep in
- unconscious sleep he is completely cut off from his
- really in unconscious sleep there is nothing in the room,
- sleep we are not able to do anything either. We can establish
- which sleep has brought about, and what affects the senses is
- dreamless sleep; the soul simply transforms the
- dreamless sleep —
- investigation he discovers that in sleep the human being
- unconscious from the moment of going to sleep to waking up. Now
- when a human being has fallen asleep, his spirit-soul nature
- nature experiences from the moment of going to sleep to waking.
- to the body between going to sleep and waking, and what sort of
- acquired from the moment of sleeping to awaking, are
- moment of going to sleep, does not fit into the configuration
- soul has experienced unconsciously during sleep.
- through during sleep, in pictures borrowed from our memory,
- in the soul during sleep can be the same with ten people, but
- sphere clothes the events which happen between going to sleep
- world as what always remains unconscious in sleep or at the
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture III: The Science of the Spirit and Modern Questions
- human being lives through from the time he goes to sleep until
- other hand we do not live unconsciously as in sleep, but we
- spiritual world. It is really as if we begin to go to sleep,
- sleeping person would if he could —
- what going to sleep, waking, and sleep itself are. We get to
- soul beings we are when we sleep, we are able, through working
- following: A person who is sleeping has a desire which is both
- great going to sleep which the human being experiences when he
- what happens in sleep when consciousness is not lost but merely
- being is strongly attached to the body when he goes to sleep
- consciousness in normal sleep in a subdued form, when he
- world before us in which we are when we sleep and in which we
- Title: Lecture: The Christmas Festival: A Token of the Victory of the Sun
- to be an expression of the dying, or rather of the falling asleep of
- Title: On the Relationship with the Dead
- Many souls are sleeping
- a sleeping city where the souls have all gone out of their bodies. Whatever
- between falling asleep and waking up. But if something spiritual is
- carried over into sleep, just what the cornfields are for living persons.
- them into sleep is like seeds for the fields where the dead sojourn. What
- with them into sleep. This is the connection between life in the spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: