Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (None)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: symbol
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture II: The Psychological Expression of the Unconscious
- becomes the symbol in us of the roaring hot stove. We
- psychoanalysts know that dreams only have a symbolical meaning.
- symbolism, but he takes dreams to be something real! He is on
- does not take the content of dreams to be symbolical or
- whether symbolically or not symbolically, for he knows
- pictures that have symbolical value, but in his dreams to enter
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture III: The Science of the Spirit and Modern Questions
- abstract symbols or learned theories, but they see forms in the
- in an allegorical or symbolical way.
- Title: Lecture: The Christmas Festival: A Token of the Victory of the Sun
- representative, the symbol of the Word Creative in Nature around us,
- Title: Lecture: On The Three Magi
- when its symbolism is understood.
- It will be obvious to you that very profound symbolism is contained in
- this symbolism was kept very secret and no definite indications were
- whole symbolism of the Festival celebrated on the 6th of January.
- European (Melchior) brings gold, the symbol of wisdom, of intelligence
- expressed symbolically by the frankincense, which is the universal
- symbol for an offering that has something to do with Intuition.
- In the language of esotericism, myrrh is the symbol of dying, of
- when he dies. Myrrh is the symbol of the dying of the lower life and
- Myrrh is the symbol of sacrifice, of death, the sacrifice of the
- intelligence the task of the Fifth Root Race. This is symbolised by
- frankincense. This offering symbolises the principle that was dominant
- again when the higher man is born. It is this that is symbolised by
- Title: Impulse Kultur/Wissenschaft: Vortrag VIII: Bericht
- nicht widersprechen. Ich meine, ich will damit nur symbolisch
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: