Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (None)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: understand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture I: Man as a Being of Spirit and Soul
- who believe they understand a lot about the scientific outlook
- misunderstanding of all to believe that we wish to set up any
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture II: The Psychological Expression of the Unconscious
- understanding of the science of spirit, that is, for people who
- If one has only a superficial understanding of what we
- of his being. It is therefore understandable that the science
- of spirit is not only considered to be difficult to understand,
- of their own lack of understanding. For the scientist of spirit
- viewpoint can easily be added, when you understand that it all
- arrive at a reasonable and logical understanding of it, a human
- understand it.
- One can understand it. But as a scientist of spirit one
- the necessity of understanding the nature of abnormal cases, in
- normally understand our destiny, which
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture III: The Science of the Spirit and Modern Questions
- to our age do not understand the purpose of human evolution.
- the Science of the Spirit we can come to a real understanding
- flowers, and we can come to understand how connections of a
- They knew how to understand the spiritual in the outer world of
- super-sensible knowledge in order to understand Christianity in
- attain an understanding of Christianity which can satisfy the
- understanding of Christianity. Whenever I hear such
- understanding for such necessary progress in the
- awaken the spirit again, or whether an understanding for
- Title: Lecture: The Christmas Festival: A Token of the Victory of the Sun
- understand the course of Nature. It was for this that the Festivals
- Science we will try to understand what it was that the wise men of old
- Earth and of mankind will understand the connection of Sun, Moon and
- doctrine, but as living insight, then we shall understand what
- understanding of the Christmas Festival. We do not want to promulgate
- knowledge. Then too there will be a spiritual understanding of the
- Title: Lecture: On The Three Magi
- understand more and more what a Magi is, and what the great Magi, the
- Masters, are. And then understanding of Christianity will lead to
- understanding of spiritual science.
- Title: On the Relationship with the Dead
- meditates on it, one may come to understand the Mystery of Golgotha and to
- right way. We must fill ourselves with understanding for the necessity that
- have a sociable life there as well as here. We will have understanding for
- the people whose religious beliefs we study. We must learn to understand
- fact that is important even if it is not easy to understand. Let us take a
- understand this.
- understand that life here and life yonder are only changes of form, this is
- part of the mission of anthroposophy in our time. And we understand this
- service that one does with the reading. The dead understand our speech for
- Title: Anthroposophy in Daily Life
- 1428 is divisible by 28, that it is equal to 51 times 28, then it is easier to understand
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: