Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (None)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: year
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture I: Man as a Being of Spirit and Soul
- to lecture for many years now, here in Stuttgart, as well as in
- centuries ago, which had prevailed for thousands of years of
- the last two, three, four hundred years. In earlier times when
- has its strict method which takes years to learn, and now the
- patience is demanded over the years by scientific method,
- work is purely spiritual, are employed. Years of inner work are
- Forty or fifty years ago Dubois-Reymond was able to
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture II: The Psychological Expression of the Unconscious
- a rather personal way in the February number of the second year
- of spirit for several years knows that he often finds himself
- having given lectures for so many years now, I do not hesitate
- able to experience in twenty or thirty years in life. If such a
- at the lectures which have been given here for many years, will
- side by the friend who had already been there for many years.
- Let us assume that as a forty year old person or younger,
- experienced twenty years ago cannot be recalled. The
- years as entering into our real and personal experience of our
- thirty years not only to the content of Goethe's outlook, but
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture III: The Science of the Spirit and Modern Questions
- five year old child — what
- it in some other way. If the child is ten or fifteen years old
- five year old, a child has certain capacities in his soul which
- as the five year old child with a volume of Shakespeare. There
- child who has reached fifteen or twenty years approaches the
- years ago. But we can orientate ourselves to how our
- Now our forefathers of hundreds or thousands of years ago
- changed during the course of hundreds and thousands of years.
- look back to a particular year in our childhood, and the
- experienced years before. Images become permanent in us through
- years, although with some people it can also take a shorter
- physical body which has reached the 35th year of life. After
- which we have experienced years before. We have what we once
- we were ten years ago, we have to admit that we were quite
- life during the last ten, twenty years?
- happened, despite the bitter war years which lie in between:
- the autumn of last year, although the Goetheanum is not yet
- like the seed in the plant. This year's plant dies, but a new
- not only for the following year, but for the eternal
- Title: Lecture: The Christmas Festival: A Token of the Victory of the Sun
- of years before the Christian era we find that a Festival was
- the year? Wonderful Fire Festivals in the northern and central regions
- hearts and souls. They will be points of focus in the year uniting us
- Throughout the year we fulfil the common tasks and duties of daily
- great turning-points of the year and the everyday experiences of man
- Title: Lecture: On The Three Magi
- the thirtieth year of his life he gives up his own life to the
- need years of preparation but will be able from the beginning, to
- Race it was necessary for a body to be prepared for thirty years. (In
- The Festival of the Three Kings is celebrated every year on the 6th of
- Title: On the Relationship with the Dead
- of it are now yearning to hear about it. Not only the things around us are
- 4 or 5 years after dying. Our thoughts for a longer time.
- Title: Anthroposophy in Daily Life
- in the first thousand years of Egyptian culture, thus looking upon ourselves in past
- reckon out how many of a certain number of people will still be alive after thirty years.
- the spiritual world may give him an answer. Perhaps after many years, even after many
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: