Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (Unknown)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: greek
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Threshold In Nature and In Man
- into early Greek times, into an epoch many centuries before the Middle
- We find thus in Greek times the heliocentric conception of the world;
- man's mind and soul since early Greek times. The Greek had not a
- For the Greek this kind of inner activity did not yet exist. Just as
- the Greek. Although we translate the corresponding word in their writings
- careful and unbiased study of Greek times will not fail to make this clear.
- Title: Lecture: The Migrations of the Races
- physical plane. The Greeks are preeminently an artistic people. The
- — this is Art. Among the Greeks, the Initiate of the third group
- complete, who felt himself entirely as personal man. The Greeks felt
- stage of perfection. The Greek had foreshadowed how the perfected
- citizen, the real man. The works of the Greek sculptors rise again as
- the Greeks. In their philosophy they had developed the possibility of
- people, but is comprehended only through the Greek Gnosis and
- through the Greek Apostle and the Greek Evangelist John. But none of
- who assimilate Greek culture, destroy Jerusalem, go to Asia, and
- The Greeks understand Christ
- “Greek and Germanic Mythology,”
- Etruscan, Fathers of the Church, Fifth Root Race, Gobi, Grail, Greek,
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- only point to one fact with regard to the Greek Epics, to a fact which
- a war for the Greeks as the Trojan war of legend, was only carried on,
- than to that time which is recorded as the period of the first Greek
- Title: Jesus and Christ
- themselves from the body. The Egyptian and Greek mysteries offered
- Pupils of these Egyptian and Greek mysteries were trained to turn
- Title: The Social Question and Theosophy
- the Greek laborer did his work under the compulsion of his
- Title: Reincarnation and Immortality: Lecture II: The Historical Evolution of Humanity
- understanding molded Greek history, Roman history, Roman law,
- Greek and Latin times the beginning of the thirties was
- How old was humanity then in the Greek age in its participation
- Title: The Story of the Green Serpent and the Beautiful Lily: Lecture I
- wisdom-teaching inscribed in the Greek Temples; Know thyself!
- Greeks worked according to the same Divine Laws that I am seeking.
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: The Gospel of St. John and Ancient Mysteries
- types of the evolution of mankind stood before him in the Greek
- Mysteries and they found their expression in Greek sculpture. There
- mouth. These three types stand before us in Greek art as an image of
- his Ascension. The whole process was represented in the Greek drama.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: