Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (Unknown)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: initiate
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Migrations of the Races
- accompanied by Priest-Initiates: one to India, the other to Africa. He
- principle followed by the Initiates is: the mingling of what is new
- Medes and Bactrians. Here labored the first Initiates of Zarathustra,
- foreground. In this third migration a group of Initiates went to the
- Rome) The task of these Initiates was to take in hand the formation of
- We have therefore come to know three groups of Initiates, the task of
- — this is Art. Among the Greeks, the Initiate of the third group
- family out of which an Initiate was to issue was selected with great
- had made preparation for and proclaimed in advance, the Initiate who
- Initiate for all that was to be fulfilled on the physical plane. This
- only been prepared for. The highest Initiates had actually seen it.
- matter of certain Initiates elaborating for individuals the
- The first attempt leads back to an Initiate who as yet could play no
- A new impulse and a new possibility were created through the Initiate
- alley, and in order to work upon the initiate “Lohengrin,”
- initiated there by the Grail. This happened at the turn of the 13th
- this Being is called the “Leader of the Christ Initiates” or
- initiated again and again. Hence the Fifth Root Race from its outset
- has always had Initiates, men who were so initiated as to enable them
- Race that mankind is left free. Then we have Initiates who have a
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: The Significance of the Mass
- Title: Lecture: The Supersensible in the Human Being and in the Universe
- they were told by initiates who were their teachers; they felt
- Title: Reincarnation and Immortality: Lecture V: Mystery of the Human Being
- Once again, anyone initiated into the ways of modern research
- Title: The Story of the Green Serpent and the Beautiful Lily: Lecture I
- him, he was then led into the Holy of Holies. He was then initiated,
- When a man was initiated into this grade and could see this
- be initiated, the Mystic had to be united in the Temple of the
- conflict. After this event the youth was initiated into the three
- time when every man will be himself an Initiate. This is what Goethe
- Title: The Story of the Green Serpent and the Beautiful Lily: Lecture II
- deeply initiated into the secrets of the Rosicrucians. From that time
- Title: Lecture III: WORLD-PENTECOST: The Message of Anthroposophy
- It was known to the initiated priests of these Mysteries that the
- pupil of the ancient Initiates in the Mysteries, Paul's first firm
- Title: Lecture: The Old Sagas of the Gods
- Bards; third, Druids. A man who had been initiated into the
- drink. At his initiation the Northern initiate was first
- then a company of twelve great Initiates; the thirteenth was
- others. This Initiate was called Siga, or Sieg. Having
- lived as a great Initiate in Atlantis. During the decline of
- initiated. He had brought the chalice of Wisdom into the
- are the race of initiates within the fourth sub-race.
- carries the Cross! it is said that the next initiate will not
- Initiate. He only gives way to the representative of the
- Christian Initiates, — the Pope.
- Title: On The Gospel of St. John
- the Initiates will pour over the souls of men and bring a new age to
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: The Gospel of St. John and Ancient Mysteries
- has lived among men leads back to great Initiates, leads back to
- so-called Initiates.
- there have always been Initiates. In ancient India it was the Rishis
- initiated.” And in another passage he says: “It was as if
- Initiate, he had been “born again.” One could say of the
- experiences as an initiated seer, who could look into the Spiritual
- view of an initiate. Whoever looks upon it as a book that one should
- and thank them.” He who would become a Christian Initiate must
- stone.” As an outer symbol the Initiate experienced at this
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture III: The Pentecost of the World
- was known to the initiated priests of the Mysteries that the
- of the ancient Initiates of the Mysteries. He realised clearly
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: