Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (Unknown)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: jesus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Migrations of the Races
- of Jesus, “The kingdom of God cometh not with observation,
- This was Jesus of Nazareth, the Galilean. He was a Chela of the third degree
- Hamite, hero, Hyperborean, hypertrophied. Initiate, Jesus, Jews, John,
- Title: Lecture: The Significance of the Mass
- event took place in the Sacrificial Death of Christ Jesus.
- Jesus instituted a memorial. Those who dedicated themselves
- they saw Moses and Elias by the side of Jesus. Elias (El)
- truth). Jesus is The Life. Jesus says to His disciples:
- Title: Lecture: The Supersensible in the Human Being and in the Universe
- experiences of Jesus of Nazareth and felt: in the man, Jesus of
- Christ, who had appeared on earth in the human being, Jesus of
- science draws our attention not only to the man, Jesus of
- Title: Lecture: Reincarnation and Karma
- again; therefore Jesus cannot have raised Lazarus from the
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- Jesus. As a most intimate concern of the heart of humanity, we find
- Title: Jesus and Christ
- This lecture. Von Jesus zu Christus, was given by Rudolf
- From Jesus to Christ.
- the Christ Jesus Event. Statements of religious creeds concerning this
- What the spiritual investigator thereby learns of Christ Jesus calls
- Gospels, we now see Christ Jesus entering the evolution of the world.
- Spiritual science thus regards Christ Jesus as one who inherently
- expression in immediate form and as historical fact in Christ Jesus.
- Jesus had reached the age humanity as a whole had then attained. It
- the life of Christ Jesus from the Baptism in the Jordan to His
- cosmos happened in such a way that within the man Jesus, Christ
- Christ passed while living in the body of Jesus brought about the
- historical Jesus. It does this at a time when external investigation,
- existence of Jesus.
- leads to the historical Jesus. Indeed, it is possible to indicate with
- mathematical precision when Christ must have lived in the man Jesus,
- in the historical Jesus. Just as it is possible to understand external
- Jesus by regarding history with a spiritual vision that encompasses
- Christ. That Being Who lived in Jesus from his thirtieth to
- through Christ they will discover Jesus.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Reincarnation and Immortality: Lecture II: The Historical Evolution of Humanity
- spirit of Jesus. If the time allowed us to compare all three we
- Title: The Story of the Green Serpent and the Beautiful Lily: Lecture I
- Jesus and Nicodemus. He who is not born again of water and the
- Title: Lecture III: WORLD-PENTECOST: The Message of Anthroposophy
- namely, birth and death. Christ became the soul of a man, Jesus of
- understand the birth, life and suffering of Christ Jesus. There were,
- who, as the Christ, was in Jesus of Nazareth, is the sublime Sun-Being
- had lived in Jesus of Nazareth were one and the same. It is deeply
- back in imagination to the time when Christ Jesus walked in Palestine
- as Christ Jesus, He who has walked the earth, was once to be found
- said to themselves: Out of the eyes of Jesus of Nazareth the
- light of the sun rays forth to us. Out of the words of Jesus of
- Nazareth streams the power of the warmth-giving sun. When Jesus of
- remain disciples of Christ Jesus even after He had passed through
- from the body of Jesus of Nazareth, He moved in a spirit-body among
- point in the lives of the disciples of Christ Jesus when they said
- that the sublime Sun-Being who had walked the earth in the man Jesus
- the disciples of Christ Jesus spoke the truth; for the sublime
- Title: Lecture: The Old Sagas of the Gods
- the Descent of the Dove into Christ Jesus.) — the
- Title: On The Gospel of St. John
- 17:4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. \
- 17:7 And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid. \
- 17:8 And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only. \
- 17:9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead. \
- 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things. \
- Light which comes to us from Christ Jesus, the greatest of our
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: The Gospel of St. John and Ancient Mysteries
- Christ Jesus, to the Mysteries of the Spirit were added the Mysteries
- Christ Jesus: that is the essential and all-important fact.
- Christ Jesus, as in a family. That is what matters — that He
- had experienced union and fellowship with Christ Jesus there streamed
- Title: Lecture: 'I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life'
- the Hierarchies. The embodied Ideal was Christ Jesus. And as
- body of Jesus of Nazareth and worked for three years in a
- and Ahriman in us, so did we bring death to Christ Jesus on
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture III: The Pentecost of the World
- soul of a man, Jesus of Nazareth, experienced birth and death.
- Jesus Christ.
- were aware: He Who dwells in Jesus of Nazareth as the Christ is
- Jesus of Nazareth were the same. This was known until the
- to the times when Jesus Christ walked in Palestine and
- us as Christ Jesus — who has trodden the earth —
- said further: From the eyes of Jesus of Nazareth shines forth
- the light of the Sun, from the lips of Jesus of Nazareth speaks
- the power of the warmth-giving Sun. When Jesus of Nazareth
- the body of Jesus of Nazareth He walked among His pupils
- had walked the earth as Jesus of Nazareth had once more
- Christ Jesus.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: