Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (Unknown)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: persian
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Migrations of the Races
- Medes and Persians, and then the racial stock which made its way
- importance to begin with among the Medes and Persians. These
- who married, not a Mede but a Persian. The father dreamt that a tree
- that the Persian stock would overshadow the Median. The old story of
- of the Persians who are an agricultural people, in contrast to the
- We can see from the organization and development of the Persian
- Persians was physical strength, physical vigor. In this region there
- development of personality. Among the Persians, emphasis was laid
- Patriarch, Pelasgian, Persian, personality, Phoenician, Pontifex
- Title: Lecture: The Significance of the Mass
- Title: Jesus and Christ
- this kind of training. The other kind existed in the Persian mysteries
- When the ancient Persian surpassed his ordinary state of
- Title: The Story of the Green Serpent and the Beautiful Lily: Lecture I
- the will of man: the Lion. In the Persian Mysteries
- side, and had really become Man, hence the Persians called one
- who had overcome the Lion stage a Persian. That was the fifth
- absolute and ceaseless love, was looked upon by the Persians as
- connection the Persians called him a Lion. He then
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: