Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (by Bn/GA Number)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: barbarossa
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Signs/Symbols: The Christmas Festival as a Symbol of the Sun Victory
- the medieval saga of the Emperor Barbarossa who, surrounded by the
- Title: Riddles of the World: Lecture X: Christmas as Symbol of the Sun's Victory
- ruler, for example, Barbarossa who should wait inside of the
- Title: Supersensible Knowledge: Lecture XII: Richard Wagner and Mysticism
- Barbarossa journey to the East in search of the original
- Title: Richard Wagner: Lecture I
- Wagner occupied himself with the legend of Barbarossa. Also in
- Barbarossa we find a great initiate. We are told of his journeys to
- (Barbarossa) supposed to bring? Richard Wagner wished to set
- Barbarossa. The influence of the initiates becomes crystallized for
- Wagner in Barbarossa.
- figure of Wotan, instead of Barbarossa. These sagas describe the
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- Wotan, the ravens of Elijah, and in the German Barbarossa
- Title: Gospel of John (Basle): Lecture V
- Barbarossa, and also in the German legends of Odin and his
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- Barbarossa Saga, that had to discover when it was time to
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture X
- Barbarossa. The initiate of the second degree is fully within the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: What Occurred at the Baptism?
- the Ravens of Elijah to those of Barbarossa. — On reaching the second
- Title: Lecture: The Three Stages of Sleep
- Barbarossa. In spite of the fact that so far as the outer
- physical world was concerned Frederick Barbarossa was drowned,
- Title: Mystery Trinity: Part 1, Lecture 1
- another example, Frederick Barbarossa, the Holy Roman
- [Charlemagne (724–814), King of France and Roman Emperor. The Untersberg is a mountain ridge, full of caves, near Salzburg, Austria. Frederick BarbarossaNote 9]
- Title: Rosicrucianism/Initiation: Lecture II: Hidden Centres of the Mysteries in the Middle Ages
- legends as are told, for example, of the Emperor Barbarossa and his
- Title: Festivals: Christmas: Lecture I: Christmas Festival: A Token of the Victory of the Sun
- of the Middle Ages created the figure of Barbarossa, ravens were his
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Nine
- Barbarossa who had long been dead is instructed by Ravens, or
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: