Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (by Bn/GA Number)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: disputa
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Metamorphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 3: What is Mysticism?
- often portrayed as opposites in philosophical debates. If the disputants
- Title: Raffaels Mission Im Lichte der Wissenschaft vom Geiste
- «Disputa». Während die anderen Bilder
- Title: Lecture: Errors in Spiritual Investigation
- done: bring us indisputable evidence. What it has given us up to now
- Title: Anthroposophie, Ihre Erkenntniswurzeln und Lebensfruchte: Sechster Vortrag
- Diskussionen und Disputationen des Lebens, daß man
- Title: Spiritual Development: Lecture III: Man's Faculty of Cognition in the Etheric World
- what to him is indisputable remains an impossibility as long as
- Title: First Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- Testament, one fact is indisputable: an immediate life flows
- Title: Being of Man/Future Evolution: Lecture 5: Rhythms in the Being of Man
- because it is an indisputable fact. It is something that really ought
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: The Initiation Mysteries.
- everything that is indisputably related to what we know about it. In
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 5: Correspondences Between the Microcosm and the Macrocosm
- man and the higher mammals. It is an indisputable truth that man has
- Title: Evolution/Aspect: Lecture 1: Introductory Lecture
- points which can be disputed while others are indisputable; regarding
- Title: Lecture: Occultism and Initiation
- by an indisputable fact: Since there is undoubtedly a deep longing to
- Title: Okkulte Untersuchungen: Vortrag: Durchgang des Menschen Durch die Planetensphaeren und die Bedeutung
- durch logische Disputationen. Sie wird durch das Leben bewiesen
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- refuted or confirmed by disputation or logic. It is put to the test
- Title: Effects of Occult Development: Lecture V
- happens within him — this is indisputable. But it does
- Title: Lecture: Preparing for the Sixth Epoch.
- in the attempt to understand by what means God reveals indisputably
- Title: Riddle of Humanity: Lecture Ten
- of concepts which, being logical, are indisputable. In a certain sense
- Title: Karma of Untruthfulness I: Lecture One
- indisputable. I am not speaking of opinions but of facts. Please do
- Title: Karma of Untruthfulness II: Lecture Twenty Four
- inhabitants of the physical universe. It is indisputable that one of
- Title: Lecture Series: St Augustine, St Simon and Auguste Comte
- admittance of an indisputable truth, formed one of the
- Title: Bridge between the Ideal and the Real: Lecture I
- That firm basis for the admittance of an indisputable truth,
- Title: Symptom 2 Reality: Lecture I: The Birth of the Consciousness Soul
- the mediaeval disputations bear witness, for many of these
- disputations were debated with greater intelligence than the
- Title: Lecture 3
- indisputable power factor. In public life there was in reality
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- presented in scientifically indisputable vision. If we call it
- Title: Lecture Series: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- indisputable, one cannot say anything against it.
- Title: Karmic Relationships, Volume I: Lecture III
- earthly existence. Hence there arise countless disputations, all of
- Title: Karmic Relationships, Volume I: Lecture VII
- disputatious, exceedingly independent; his manner was abrupt,
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 6: Meeting of the Vorstand and the General Secretaries
- absolutely indisputable. In universities, though, the faculty
- This is entirely indisputable. And I believe that this is the
- absolutely indisputable. If we were to do these things
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- 84. Disputa. (Vatican.)
- bursts down into the midst of the disputations of the theologians below.
- architectural setting, whereas in the other, the “Disputa,”
- to the Disputa — the knowledge of the Divine Mysteries represented
- in a more allegorical figure, and leading on to the Disputa.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture III: Dürer and Holbein
- ‘Disputa,’ which is familiar to you all.
- 40. Raphael. Disputa. (Vatican. Rome.)
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VIII: Raphael and the Northern Artists
- more a reproduction of the so-called “Disputa,” with certain
- 12. Raphael. Disputa. (Vatican. Rome.)
- 14. Raphael. Sketch for the Disputa. (Windsor.)
- “Disputa,” for example. You may take any one of those that
- Title: History of Art: Lecture X: Disputa of Raphael - the School of Athens
- Disputa of Raphael - the School of Athens
- “Disputa” of Raphael — the “School of
- “Disputa” of Raphael.
- Raphael Camera della Segnatura, The “Disputa”
- so often named the “Disputa”. Even more difficult
- Raphael Camera della Segnatura, The “Disputa”
- Disputa: Segment: Threefold/Trinity aspect
- Drawing for “Disputa”
- Sketch for “Disputa” Section: the church teachers,
- the image later called “Disputa” even though
- image which later was called the “Disputa”, to what
- “Disputa” is the truth, the spiritual truth in a
- Raphael Camera della Segnatura, The “Disputa” (Rome,
- Title: History of Art: Lecture 10: Disputa and The School of Athens of Raphael
- Disputa and The School of Athens of Raphael
- Disputa and The School of Athens
- know well, Raphael's so-called “Disputa”.
- 1. Raphael. The Disputa. (Camera della Segnatura)
- — this picture, so often is called the “Disputa”,
- Disputa” there is the group of bishops and teachers there below.
- 3. Raphael, Disputa with close-ups.
- 4. Raphael, Drawing from the Disputa.
- 5. Raphael, Drawing for the Disputa.
- a painting on the ceiling above this picture, later called the Disputa,
- itself, if one looks from the picture which was called “The Disputa”
- In the “Disputa” the truth, the spiritual truth, in the
- wall which is the fresco of the so-called Disputa.
- in the so-called “Disputa-Fresco”.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture IV
- indisputable. But life does not consist of proofs and
- Title: Lecture VII ..... Spiritual Science and Medicine
- this angle, the observer would indisputably develop a sense of
- Title: Lecture XII ..... Spiritual Science and Medicine
- interest; even such a disorder as grippe (influenza) has indisputably
- Title: Health and Illness I: Lecture IV: The Thyroid Gland and Hormones
- it is indisputable that a person sleeps better with them,
- Title: The Idea of Reincarnation and Its Introduction Into Western Culture
- though erroneously, known as the Disputa. The School
- Disputa and other paintings of Raphael. Without being
- Disputa. What is to be seen today on the walls of the
- Title: Presence of the Dead: Lecture Five: The Blessing of the Dead
- that philosopher. Their proofs may be indisputable, but the reality
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 4: Man's Inner Cosmic System
- it rather trivially I might say that since the disputants had no
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VII
- it is an indisputable fact, though one that is little
- Title: Raphael's Mission in the Light of the Science of the Spirit
- Title: Lecture: The Renewal of Culture
- indisputable observation of Nature and the development of the intellect, were
- Title: Lecture Series: Two Pictures by Raphael
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: