Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (by Bn/GA Number)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: epimetheus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul One: Lecture 3: The Mission of Truth
- certain sense it is all rough and ready. On the side of Epimetheus, the other
- side of Prometheus, unsymmetry and roughness; on the side of Epimetheus,
- two contrasted characters: Prometheus the creative thinker, Epimetheus the
- Epimetheus, the reflective thinker, we see the heritage of the past, brought
- pleasure to the human eye. Epimetheus now comes forward and discloses his
- brief, the figure of Epimetheus shows us reflective thinking in its most
- thinking comes forth. Unlike Epimetheus, he is far from a dreamlike feeling
- incomprehensible to Epimetheus, who out of his own rich experience would like
- warned his brother against this gift from the gods. But Epimetheus, with his
- deep comprehension of the myth by endowing the marriage of Epimetheus and
- before us in the figures of Prometheus and Epimetheus, and in all the
- outbreak of fire in a property owned by Epimetheus. Prometheus, who is
- destruction. But Epimetheus no longer cares for that; he is thinking about
- night's darkness. Epimetheus can indeed admire the sunlight and its gifts,
- elements of Prometheus and Epimetheus are reconciled.
- Prometheus and Epimetheus in the human soul will bring salvation for them and
- reconciles Prometheus and Epimetheus.
- with the reflective thinking of Epimetheus, is the Deed of Prometheus. So the
- Title: Greek/Germanic Mythology: Lecture I - The Prometheus Saga
- Epimetheus are the sons of a Titan, Japetus. The Titans are themselves
- brother Epimetheus. Chronos (Time) usurped the throne of his father
- into the underworld. Only Prometheus and his brother Epimetheus
- Pandora. She was sent to bring gifts to mankind, first to Epimetheus,
- entire root-race. His brother is Epimetheus. Prometheus means
- thinking in advance, Epimetheus means thinking afterwards,
- still thinks predominantly like Epimetheus. However in so far as he
- Epimetheus. An invention occurs when a human being creates something
- Title: Temple Legend: Lecture 1: Whitsuntide. Festival of the Liberation of the Human Spirit
- opponent of Prometheus — is Epimetheus. Zeus gives him
- accepting this doubtful gift from the god Zeus. Epimetheus does not
- Epimetheus receives is not worth as much as the one belonging to his
- a follower of Epimetheus. Man must see what binds him to his
- Title: Temple Legend: Lecture 4: The Prometheus Saga
- brother, Epimetheus, are the sons of one of the Titans, called
- likewise his brother, Epimetheus. The youngest of the Titans, Chronos
- Prometheus and Epimetheus, remained loyal to Zeus. They rallied round
- mankind, but in the first place to Epimetheus, the brother of
- gifts, but Epimetheus let himself be persuaded and took the proffered
- brother of Prometheus is Epimetheus. First let us translate these two
- advance, Epimetheus as the one who thinks about things after they
- thinks chiefly in the manner of Epimetheus.
- made if men were all like Epimetheus. An invention comes about
- Title: The Signature of Human Evolution
- the brother of Epimetheus. The latter represents one who still
- looks back into ancient times. Epimetheus is the one whose
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: