Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (by Bn/GA Number)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: giovanni
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Meaning of Life: Lecture 1
- was born. His father was Giovanni Santi. He died when Raphael was
- But if one realises what was in Giovanni Santi, Raphaels
- appears that there lived in the soul of Giovanni Santi much more than
- were not developed in Giovanni Santi. That was the original cause why
- Giovanni Santi died when Raphael was eleven years old. If we now follow what
- Giovanni Santi, the father, died when Raphael was eleven years old; he had not
- soul, we say: Giovanni Santi lives on in Raphael, who appears to us
- the forces of Giovanni Santi; that together these two were able to
- Title: Riddle of Humanity: Lecture Eight
- Giovanni, the Third, Fifth, Seventh and Ninth symphonies, the
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- of time. The church of San Giovanni in Florence had sunk a little, owing
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VII: Representations of the Nativity
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IX: Sculpture in Ancient Greece and the Renaissance
- Giovanni Pisano,
- Giovanni della Robbia,
- We now go on to Giovanni
- 46. Giovanni Pisano. Pulpit. (San Andrea. Pistoja.)
- 47. Giovanni Pisano. Capital from the above Pulpit.
- 48. Giovanni Pisano. Bas-Relief from the same Pulpit.
- The next two are by Giovanni Pisano: —
- 49. Giovanni Pisano. Pulpit in the Cathedral at Pisa.
- 51. Giovanni Pisano. Madonnas. (Berlin and
- 62. Giovanni della Robbia. Reception of the Pilgrims
- Title: The Signature of Human Evolution
- Giovanni Santi who, among other activities, was also a writer; he died
- the boy under the tuition of a painter. It is also known that Giovanni
- something in the soul of Giovanni Santi which did not make itself
- future will have to emphasise the point that Giovanni Santi, the
- old. Giovanni Santi was a distinguished man, who during his life on
- Title: Lecture Series: From a Branch Lecture in Essen on 23 April 1913
- But look at this. Raphael's father, Giovanni Santi, died when Raphael was
- the old Giovanni Santi was a painter without hands in the supersensible
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: