Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (by Bn/GA Number)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god-man
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Teachings of Soul/World: Course I: Lecture IV: Theosophy and Christianity
- the God-Man, a single personality in the fullness of truth.
- the God-Man that they were convinced that He whom they had seen was a lofty
- real God-Man. Not the teaching held the first Christians together, not that
- God-Man is not the simple man from Nazareth, but the higher spirit of God which
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- “God-man”, should pass through one incarnation in
- Title: Esoteric Cosmology: Lecture XVIII: The Apocalypse
- Person of Christ, of the God-Man on Earth has temporarily replaced
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XIV: The Nature of Initiation
- Christian training one must be sure that in him lived a God-man of a
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- into a pre-Christian and a post-Christian period. The God-Man
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- directly into himself. So it came to pass that the God-man Christ
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- that the God-man, Christ, merged with the human being, Jesus of
- Title: Gospel/Matthew (1965): Lecture 1
- the God-Man on the Earth, we have before us a
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- Thus we have to do with one who in the real sense must be called a god-man.
- Title: Lecture: Esoteric Studies: Cosmic Ego and Human Ego
- God-man should accomplish His work of redemption on the little earth!
- Title: Gospel of Mark: Lecture 8
- the living fruit of the God-man revealing himself, so that
- Title: Gospel of Mark: Lecture 10
- than to ascend to the “God-Man.”
- God-Man was really found, and there followed “research
- Title: First Steps in Supersensible Perception and The Relation of Anthroposophy to Christianity
- Him the super-earthly, Divine Principle, the God-Man.
- through inner metamorphosis into feeling. This feeling seeks the God-Man
- Title: Universe/Earth/Man: Lecture XI: The progress of Man
- plane, man made himself sufficiently mature to understand the God-man
- Title: Origin and Destination of Humanity: Lecture VIII: Friedrich Nietzsche in the Light of Spiritual Science
- so that one can even now find the God-man on the bottom of the soul
- This is the shout of the present human being for the God-man, for wisdom
- form, and then still a lyrical outcry for the God-man in Thus Spoke
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture III
- “Christ”; i.e., to become a God-man, then there
- God-man has no use for a historical redeemer or even for an
- “German” religion of the God-man is not only a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: