Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (by Bn/GA Number)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: holies
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Riddles of the World: Lecture XII: Reincarnation and Karma
- us to mind that our most elated moral ideals, our holiest
- Title: Lecture: Easter
- Title: Riddles of the World: Lecture XIX: The Easter Festival
- Parzival who seeks for the holiest in the soul.
- Title: Lecture: Buddha and Christ
- transformed, and that which was to him the highest and holiest that
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul One: Lecture 8: Buddha and Christ
- transformed his desires to such a degree that the holiest element that can
- Title: Answers to Big Questions: Lecture XIV: Moses
- holiest centre of the soul life that lives in the ego where the
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- its revelation can alone take place in the innermost and holiest
- Title: Human History: Lecture XVI: Darwin and the Supersensible Research
- holiest, the most important Christian view which can become no
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture VIII: Voltaire
- not I.” He does not want his holiest conviction to be
- Title: Temple Legend: Lecture 1: Whitsuntide. Festival of the Liberation of the Human Spirit
- with the holiest spiritual qualities of humanity — that is why it is
- Title: Temple Legend: Lecture 3: The Mysteries of the Druids and the 'Drottes'
- highest, the holiest of things. At the time when Christianity was
- Title: Temple Legend: Lecture 5: The Mystery Known to Rosicrucians
- preserved together in the Holy of Holies. They are only to be
- Holy of Holies is the place where these Occult Societies have their
- Title: Temple Legend: Lecture 12: Concerning the Lost Temple and How It Is To Be Restored - 2
- then looked into my innermost soul as into the Holy of Holies.’
- increasingly into use, only the anointed priest in the Holy of Holies
- the Covenant, the Holy of Holies; for the fifth principle [of man's
- Holy of Holies, must be accomplished again through the sons of Cain.
- Title: Temple Legend: Lecture 13: Concerning the Lost Temple and How It Is To Be Restored - 3
- Title: Temple Legend: Lecture 20: The Royal Art in a New Form
- holiest, the noblest, the greatest and the most spiritual [principle]
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XIV: The Nature of Initiation
- life, but if even the holiest, your spiritual being, should be
- Title: Theosophy and Rosicrucianism: Lecture III: Man's Self-consciousness
- “holiest of holies” in man which we may designate
- Title: Theosophy and Rosicrucianism: Lecture XII: The Stages of Christian Initiation
- upright and steady, even when the holiest
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XI: Christian Initiation
- exercise, the pupil had to imagine that the holiest thing
- Title: Principle/Economy: Lecture XI: From Buddha to Christ
- venerated in the mysteries as the highest and holiest truths.
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture I
- Jesus and the holiest, most essential element in man himself. There
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture XIV
- Holiest for me! Mockery and ridicule from all sides will not withhold
- me from the Holiest, even though I stand alone. I pledge myself to
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XIV: The Earth as Christ's Body and as a New Light Center.
- holiest for me. No derision or disdain will keep me from cherishing
- Title: Wisdom of the Soul: III. At the Portals of the Senses.
- And horror seizes him, that holiest thing,
- Stir him to wroth even with the holiest, — lest it should be
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 11: Man and Planetary Evolution
- who revere the same holiest treasure, then we are right to assume that
- Title: Excursus Mark: Part III: Excursus: Lecture VI
- masters of mankind and those who knew the content of the holiest
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Eight: Laws of Rhythm in the Domain of Soul-and-Spirit.
- humanity and those who have knowledge of the holiest wisdom
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- of the holiest secrets of Initiation and could therefore become the
- Title: Festivals: Christmas: Lecture III: The Birth of the Sun-Spirit as the Spirit of the Earth
- remained in the guardianship of the holiest Mysteries through the
- Title: Lecture: Faith, Love, Hope: The Third Revelation
- of the most precious gift bestowed on our soul, that holiest, most
- Title: Lecture: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- bring them forth out of the Holy of Holies of the soul. No teacher is
- Title: The Forces of the Human Soul and Their Inspirers.
- holiest and most sacred to them and is now coming to life again so
- Title: The Mission of the Earth
- feel, the most intense responsibility to the holiest truth, we shall
- Title: Gospel of Mark: Lecture 6
- holiest part of his being. Then, a few lines later, Christ is
- Title: Three Paths: Lecture I: The Path through the Gospels and The Path of Inner Experience
- holiest knowledge, with the spiritual impulses of humanity, they had
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- true form. That is a world of holiest blessedness, withdrawn from
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture VIII: The War, an Illness Process
- intimate interaction of that what can be the holiest to the
- Title: Lecture Series: The Subconscious Forces
- holiest possession, intimately working together with the
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- Title: Lecture: The Templars
- holiest of all. (I speak of all true Templars — abuses can of course be
- experienced in their holiest moments, what they had worked out and developed
- Title: Karma of Vocation: Lecture VII
- to see how humanity behaves at times even when the holiest and
- Title: Karma of Untruthfulness I: Lecture Eight
- holiest hour and who was destined for great things it reminded them
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 5. The Human soul and the Universe (part 2)
- sleep I am within that which is my holiest human predisposition; and
- when I come forth from sleep, I pass over from this holiest part of
- Title: Et Incarnatus Est: The Time Cycle of Historic Events
- holiest of all redemptions: the Mystery of Golgotha.
- holiest of which is portrayed in the Christmas mystery —
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- done?” (He means in recent years.) “Where are now their holiest
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- future is bound up with the holiest traditions of European
- Title: Man/Symphony: Lecture VII
- most deeply veiled Holy of Holies of his soul. A sylph does not look
- into any such veiled Holy of Holies of its own soul, but when it sees
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- the earth, he was led in Ancient Greece into the very holiest of all.
- Title: Festivals and the Mysteries. The Adonis Mystery. The Easter Thought
- ritual, what took place in the Holy of Holies of the Mysteries with
- What is contained within this secret is one of the very holiest things
- accomplished in the deep and inner Holy of Holies of the Mysteries.
- Title: Easter Festival: Lecture I:
- This secret is among the holiest things of which we may speak
- Title: Awakening to Community: Lecture I
- human beings who feel the deepest, holiest commitment to the true
- Title: Lecture: Awakening to Community I
- Anthroposophical Society stirs him in his innermost holy of holies as
- Title: Awakening to Community: Lecture IV
- Anthroposophical Society stirs him in his innermost holy of holies as
- Title: Esoteric Lesson: Muenchen, 12-5-'07
- a(h) remains distant and bows before the Holiest in devotion.
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part II: Stuttgart, 12-31-10
- should always keep the name of the holiest one — who was always
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part II: Hannover, 11-19-12
- pass through our soul, we should feel the holiest awe and reverence,
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- too, are shrines around the holiest secret of humanity, namely.
- It is within man that we find the holy of holies
- Title: History of Art: Lecture 10: Disputa and The School of Athens of Raphael
- church-fathers, the bishops, the popes, concerning the Holy of Holies
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VI: The Teacher as Artist in Education
- knows: I have melancholies, phlegmatics, sanguines and cholerics. He
- places the melancholies together, unobtrusively, without its being
- sits among melancholies. As for the cholerics, they heal each other
- Title: Human Values in Education: Lecture VII
- somewhere else, grouped together are the melancholies. This
- of the sanguines, and the melancholies also see what it is like
- Title: Story/Green Serpent/Beautiful Lily: Lecture I
- man before the Holy of Holies; he had to understand that truth is
- him, he was then led into the Holy of Holies. He was then initiated,
- small Temple, a Holy of Holies. This hut which represents the holiest
- the memory of this stands as a Holy of Holies within the Temple.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: