Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (by Bn/GA Number)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: hyperborean
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Knowledge of Soul and Spirit: Lecture XIII: Outset and End of the Earth
- chair in the space and watch the Hyperborean human being, he
- Title: Temple Legend: Lecture 10: Evolution and Involution as they are Interpreted by Occult Societies [The Atom as Congealed Electricity]
- Title: Lecture: The Work of Secret Societies in the World. The Atom as Coagulated Electricity
- Hyperborean and Polarian epochs. Before then, however, you were only beings
- Title: Temple Legend: Lecture 14: Concerning the Lost Temple and How It Is To Be Restored - 4
- present Globe: the Polarian, the Hyperborean, the Lemurian, the
- the Son could become effective — which was in Hyperborean times — a
- Title: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture X
- Hyperboreans. This was followed by the Lemurian Age; it was then that
- Title: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture XXIII
- Hyperborean Age on the Earth, that of the Sun Men, of the Apollo-Men.
- Fourth Round the Hyperboreans lived in their soft forms, these Sons of
- beautiful Race. They were the Solar Pitris. Already in the Hyperborean
- transforming the Hyperborean bodies. This the other human beings were
- unable to do. In the Hyperborean Epoch the Solar Pitris became the
- During the Hyperborean Period the whole again divided. One part
- Hyperborean Race evolved. Gradually the seeds of the Moon-Men appeared
- Hyperborean Epoch, represented by Ezekiel as the Winged Lion. This
- Title: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture XXIV
- Hyperborean, and to the First Root-Race, the Polarian. Now therefore
- Title: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture XXVIII
- Hyperboreans. So one travels back into the worlds as they once were.
- Title: Esoteric Cosmology: Lecture XII: The Devachanic World (Continued)
- said to come from the land of the Hyperboreans — that is to say
- Title: Esoteric Development: Lecture VIII: The Path of Knowledge and Its Stages
- them first in Lemurian times. During the preceding Hyperborean epoch
- Title: The Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- race; the second, the Hyperborean race; the third, the Lemurian race.
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture XI
- of the Hyperboreans; then, during the exit of the moon, a
- Title: Reading Pictures of the Apocalypse: Part 1: Lecture Three
- evolution: the Polarian, the Hyperborean, the Lemurian, the Atlantean,
- Title: Reading Pictures of the Apocalypse: Part 2: Lecture Six
- in the manuscript. The Moon condition and the Polarian and Hyperborean
- followed by the Hyperborean age, with a race of human beings who had
- reflected in the ancient Indian age, the Hyperborean in the ancient
- Title: Reading Pictures of the Apocalypse: Part 2: Lecture Ten
- kind of moon. The kind of conditions prevailing during the Hyperborean
- Title: Being of Man/Future Evolution: Lecture 5: Rhythms in the Being of Man
- Polarian, the Hyperborean and the Lemurian race. Then comes the
- Title: Rosicrucian Esotericism: Lecture VII: Evolutionary Stages of our Earth before the Lemurian Epoch
- The epoch when the sun left the earth is called the Hyperborean age,
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture V
- finer substances of the Sun. ‘Hyperborean’ is the name we give to this
- Hyperborean, in which the Moon was still united with the Earth; the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: Human Evolution within the Embodiments of our Earth.
- substances of the sun. This period we call the Hyperborean.
- with the sun, the Hyperborean, in which the moon was still united with
- Title: Christ and the Spiritual World: Lecture Three
- home in the north, in the Hyperborean land. Farewell festivals were
- Title: Christ and the Spiritual World: Lecture Four
- Hyperborean land, from the North, that Apollo came to the Oracle at
- his Hyperborean land. We connected this journey of Apollo with the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- had successors who, in the epochs after the ancient Hyperborean
- Title: Problem of Faust: Lecture III: Goethe's Feeling for the Concrete.
- Title: Problem of Faust: Lecture IV: Faust and the "Mothers"
- Title: Lecture: The Migrations of the Races
- there are even remains of the Hyperborean civilization. These
- over to Europe. Here (in the north) it found the ancient Hyperborean
- Hyperboreans had already mingled with the Atlanteans and only very
- practically nothing left of the Hyperborean strain. On the soil of
- In the north, the mingling of Hyperborean and Rishi civilization
- originally was an Atlantean-Hyperborean element with which little
- Hyperborean strain in it, it could not hold its own and petered out in
- Hamite, hero, Hyperborean, hypertrophied. Initiate, Jesus, Jews, John,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: