Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (by Bn/GA Number)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: myrrh
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals: Christmas: Lecture II: Signs and Symbols of the Christmas Festival
- man; myrrh, the symbol of the victory of life over death; and
- Title: Signs/Symbols: Signs and Symbols of the Christmas Festival
- of the wisdom-filled outer man; myrrh, the symbol of life's victory
- Title: Lecture: The Mysteries (Die Geheimnisse)
- second frankincense, and the third one myrrh. When the Danish
- the East who brought offerings of gold, frankincense and myrrh
- are symbolised in the gold, the frankincense and the myrrh:
- — in the frankincense; and in the myrrh self-consummation
- Title: Gospel of Luke: Lecture Five
- of the outer world — were gold, frankincense and myrrh: gold the
- pervades man as feeling, and myrrh — the symbol of the power of
- and myrrh — the symbols for the precious gift he had bestowed
- Title: Christ and the Spiritual World: Lecture Two
- would have been clearly grasped; and myrrh would have been brought as
- Title: Et Incarnatus Est: The Time Cycle of Historic Events
- myrrh to the babe lying in the manger knew of the Christmas
- and myrrh were, in the sense of the ancient wisdom,
- “And the third gift, the myrrh, is the symbol of the
- frankincense, and myrrh, something was repeated as a historical
- sign of the Virgin, for gold, frankincense, and myrrh were also
- Title: Festivals: Christmas: Lecture VI: On The Three Magi
- They bring Myrrh, Gold and Frankincense as offerings to the Child
- were endowed with Manas. They bring gold, frankincense and myrrh as
- In the language of esotericism, myrrh is the symbol of dying, of
- when he dies. Myrrh is the symbol of the dying of the lower life and
- event of untold significance. All this is represented by the myrrh.
- Myrrh is the symbol of sacrifice, of death, the sacrifice of the
- Title: Deeper Secrets: Lecture II
- in the offering of gold, frankincense and myrrh brought by the three
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: