Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (by Bn/GA Number)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: osiris-isis
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Easter
- to ancient Egypt with its Osiris-Isis-Horus cult expressing
- Title: Antworten der Geisteswissenschaft: Vortrag XII: Hermes
- Osiris und das andere mit dem Namen Isis belegt: Osiris-Isis.
- Osiris-Isis-Kraft wirkt in mir — griff man hinauf zu der
- entnommen, darinnen ist der Osiris-Isis-Teil nur
- Title: Lecture: Hermes
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- known as Isis; hence we have an Osiris-Isis duality. When we give
- instance, when man exclaimed: — ‘The Osiris-Isis-Force
- influence of the Osiris-Isis-Force), so are the movements of the
- is but as a garment clothing the Osiris-Isis spirit
- forces that have fashioned the human form. But the Osiris-Isis
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 7: Evolutionary Events in the Human Organism up to the Departure of the Moon. Osiris and Isis as Builders of the Upper Human Form.
- working upon the earth from the moon. He dreamed the Osiris-Isis
- legend. Every pupil dreamed this Osiris-Isis dream. He had to dream
- Title: Lecture: Inner Impulses: Lecture VII
- this science was betrayed by the opponents of the Osiris-Isis cult.
- has again a connection with the Osiris-Isis saga was henceforth
- Title: Ancient Myths: Lecture I
- said, from a certain standpoint is the Osiris-Isis-Myth
- attention to the fact that the Osiris-Isis-Myth is also conceived by
- Osiris-Isis-Myth arose as the representative for profounder truths,
- Title: Ancient Myths: Lecture II
- plainly indicated in the Osiris-Isis myth. But it is just this that
- profoundly in the Osiris-Isis myth. Over to Phoenicia must Isis go to
- Osiris-Isis myth.
- more concrete form of the Osiris-Isis-myth: it is universal wisdom in
- Title: Ancient Myths: Lecture III
- deeper foundations of such Myths as the Osiris-Isis Myth; we have
- the Osiris-Isis Legend in its essentials, have seen how Osiris was
- the Osiris-Isis legend or myth at the present day, one must view it
- For, my dear friends, we will set opposite this Osiris-Isis myth
- another Osiris-Isis myth, quite another one. And in the relation of
- this other Osiris-Isis myth I must count upon your freedom from
- do not misunderstand it. This other Osiris-Isis myth is in no way
- to fix the time when this Osiris-Isis myth was related in a
- banally. But, as I said, I will try to relate this other Osiris-Isis
- upon your unbiased understanding. This other Osiris-Isis myth then
- features, my dear friends, that can be given of the new Osiris-Isis
- this Osiris-Isis Legend. It is the other Osiris-Isis Legend. But it
- ancient Osiris-Isis myth was in fact connected with the vanishing of
- the new Isis Myth can stand beside the old Osiris-Isis Myth, why both
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: