Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (by Bn/GA Number)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: shamballa
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 5: Correspondences Between the Microcosm and the Macrocosm
- Event of Damascus, they reach the Land of Shamballa.
- ‘Shamballa’ — for so this Land is called — has
- Land of Shamballa. But the Christ-Event, which will be vouchsafed to
- back the Fairy-Land of Shamballa, which through the whole of Kali-Yuga
- Shamballa. That is the great question of the dividing of the ways:
- alluded to under the name of Shamballa.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- which is called Shamballa. It is the primal fountainhead, into which
- Shamballa again after Kali Yuga has run its course. Humanity, through
- normal human faculties, will again grow into the land of Shamballa,
- There is Shamballa; there was Shamballa; Shamballa will come to be
- have when Shamballa shows itself again will be Christ in His etheric
- lead humanity to Shamballa.
- light-gleaming Shamballa, abounding in infinite fullness of life and
- once human beings are able to immerse their gaze into Shamballa, then
- into the mysterious land of Shamballa.
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- Shamballa — the name of this mysterious land. It is the
- come again into the realm of man. Shamballa will be there again when
- faculties into the land of Shamballa, the land whence the
- fulfil. Shamballa is a reality, was a reality, will be a reality
- again for humanity. And when Shamballa reveals itself again,
- lead men to Shamballa.
- arise the experience of the land of Shamballa — woven of light,
- be! When once their gaze can penetrate into Shamballa, they will be
- first be encountered: the mysterious land of Shamballa.
- named “Shamballa” in ancient Tibetan writings:
- The Sermon on the Mount. The Land of Shamballa.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- The Land of Shamballa.
- the Land of Shamballa, so that we may learn to know the significance
- fairyland but meant to be the spiritual world, the Land of Shamballa.
- go often to the Land of Shamballa in order to acquire new forces. In
- future, other men, too, will enter the Land of Shamballa. They will
- the holy Land of Shamballa.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- Shamballa, through which we may learn to know the significance and
- land of Shamballa. Not in a trance but in full consciousness man
- initiate can and must go often to the land of Shamballa in order to
- enter the land of Shamballa. They will see its radiant light, as Paul
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: