Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (by Bn/GA Number)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: shiva
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Easter
- Vishnu and Shiva. Brahman is rightly called the Great
- of slumbering life, rescuer, and Shiva is he who sanctifies
- Title: Riddles of the World: Lecture XIX: The Easter Festival
- the divine in three aspects, in Brahman, Vishnu, and Shiva. One
- and Shiva is that who blesses the slumbering life woken by
- Title: Raffaels Mission Im Lichte der Wissenschaft vom Geiste
- Vishnu-, Shiva-Motiv in einer ganz anderen Art ausgedrückt
- Title: Lecture Series: The Mission of Raphael in the Light of Spiritual Science
- “Shiva” portrayed in quite a different sense, — a prove
- Title: Being of Man/Future Evolution: Lecture 6: Illness and Karma
- the religious beliefs of the Indians ‘Shiva’ represents
- Title: Spiritual Hierarchies: Lecture 5
- as the threefold Divinity — as Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu, as
- Title: Mission/Volksseelen: Siebenter Vortrag
- alten Indertums, die sich später ausgelebt hat in Brahma, Shiva
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1929): Lecture 7
- which was later expressed as Brahma, Shiva and Vishnu. Look at the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- symbolized in the figures of Brahma, Shiva and Vishnu; the trinity of
- Title: Man/Light of Occultism: Lecture X.
- you have when Shiva confronts Vishnu. Look into the religion of Shiva,
- study it carefully; and you will follow me when I say that the Shiva
- Lucifer Being. For Shiva is in reality Lucifer in the form in which he
- religion of Shiva with its 60 million adherents viewed from
- Title: Gospel of Mark: Lecture 6
- renewal. Brahma, Shiva, and Vishnu, this trinity of creative
- Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. The image of this trinity exists
- Title: Welche Bedeutung: Achter Vortrag
- Zerstörungstriebe: Shiva in seiner furchtbarsten Gestalt
- dadurch zum Diener des Shiva machte. So weit mußte
- oder mit Shiva. Und dadurch lernt man nur astralischen Leib und
- Title: Effects of Occult Development: Lecture VIII
- impulses of destruction. Shiva in his most terrible form, so
- thereby made himself permanently a servant of Shiva. The sum
- at is always something like a covenant with Ahriman or Shiva.
- Title: Necessity for Spiritual Knowledge: Lecture 2
- and Shiva of nature, without finding the whole of nature
- Title: Man/Symphony: Lecture VIII
- Shiva. Brahma represented the active Being in world-spheres which may
- Shiva represented everything connected with the forces of destruction.
- of sylphs and undines; Shiva with all that is of the nature of undines
- Title: Wesen des wirkenden Wortes: Dritter Vortrag
- geprägt haben wie zum Beispiel in Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva,
- dieses Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva-Prozesses für uns etwas ist wie
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- human-being, for example with Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva; if we
- that the bedding within this Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva process
- Title: Esoteric Lesson: Berlin, 1-29-'07
- Title: Raphael's Mission in the Light of the Science of the Spirit
- that we find the Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva motifs expressed in a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: