Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (by Bn/GA Number)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: solon
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Riddles of the World: Lecture VII: The Core of Wisdom in the Religions
- Solon (~640-~560 B.C., Athenian statesman, lawmaker and poet):
- Title: Antworten der Geisteswissenschaft: Vortrag XII: Hermes
- Weiser zu Solon gesagt habe: Ihr Griechen bleibt doch ewig
- welcher eben der Ã¤gyptische Weise zu Solon sprach,
- haben, von welcher der Weise zu Solon sprach. Wir schauen
- Title: Lecture: Hermes
- Egyptian sage once said to Solon: “You Greeks are still
- old Wisdom-teaching — of which the Egyptian Sage spoke to Solon
- those remote ages of which the Sage spoke to Solon. Hermes stands
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- said to Solon: — ‘You Greeks are still children, you have
- this doctrine to which the sage referred when he spoke to Solon.)
- when he spoke to Solon concerning ‘doctrines grey with
- Title: Lecture: Good Fortune Its Reality and Its Semblance
- in what, according to legend, Solon said to Croesus: Call no man happy till
- Title: Universe/Earth/Man: Lecture I: The Egyptian period, and the present time
- Egyptian sage in his meeting with Solon could say with truth: Oh
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 7: Evolutionary Events in the Human Organism up to the Departure of the Moon. Osiris and Isis as Builders of the Upper Human Form.
- once spoke to Solon, O Solon, Solon, you Hellenes remain always
- Title: Spiritual Hierarchies: Lecture 3
- to Solon the Greek a remarkable hint regarding the truth of the
- Title: Mission/Volksseelen: Vierter Vortrag
- hineingewachsen war in das Geschlecht der Soloniden, angehörte
- Solonide, ein Zonier, ein Grieche, ein Kaukasier war, das spricht,
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1929): Lecture 4
- man who grew up in the lineage of Solon, who belonged to the Ionian
- understand that Plato was a descendant of Solon, an Ionian, a Greek,
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- individual who grew up in the lineage of Solon, was a member of the
- realization that Plato was a descendant of Solon, an Ionian, a Greek,
- Title: The Building at Dornach: Lecture I
- moment to visualise Lycurgus, Solon or Alcibiades as a part
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: