Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (by Bn/GA Number)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bee-hive
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 5: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- by means of an analogy. Let us consider a bee-hive or an ant-hill, and
- take the individual entities, the individual bees in a bee-hive; it is
- clear that the bee-hive possesses a real common spirit, a real
- Title: The Earth As Being with Life, Soul, and Spirit: Lecture 2
- human hearts as into a glass bee-hive. The thoughts
- bee-hive! That is a beautiful picture. And then one could imagine:
- Title: Life Gifts: Lecture II: The Relativity of Knowledge, and Spiritual Cosmology
- spring up as from a glass bee-hive!” That is a fine picture.
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture I
- in the bee-hive there is a very special and remarkable life. How
- the bee-hive. Indeed, one can only arrive at a right
- bee-hive as substance. The whole hive is in reality permeated with
- the whole mystery of the bee-hive.
- to oneself: “By way of the bee-hive the whole Cosmos enters man
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture II
- just as with the bee-hive. Only man builds up a body which obviously
- actually a “bee-hive” and contains in its relationship between
- connection that exists in the bee-hive between the Queen and the
- he makes use of bee-hives which are conveniently arranged, instead of
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture V
- self-help in the bee-hive is something extremely wonderful.
- finds in his bee-hives, which did not sting him, whereas it can be
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture VI
- bee-hives on some chosen spot, where the wind would blow more often
- from one quarter or another, and so on. Today one sets the bee-hives
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: