Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (by Bn/GA Number)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: retrograde
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Eternal Human Soul: Lecture IV: Mind, Soul and Body of the Human Being
- place, but perpetually also a destructive process, a retrograde
- changes into retrograde development in the nervous system.
- Title: Eternal Human Soul: Lecture VIII: The Animal and Human Realms. Their Origin and Development
- connected with the retrograde development. One gets on only
- increased with everything that is connected with a retrograde.
- does the human being stand there finally? He is more retrograde
- strange: as the eye is retrograde, everything of his appearance
- is retrograde, is formed back into the spiritual compared with
- Title: Eternal Human Soul: Lecture X: The Questions of Free Will and Immortality
- has to look also at a retrograde evolution, at a devolution.
- nature takes up a retrograde development in itself, and the
- strongest retrograde development is in the senses, in the
- this development abstains, and that in the head a retrograde
- must become retrograde to unfold thinking. Then one will
- functions first if it adds the retrograde evolution to the
- body. Thereby he discovers the destruction, the retrograde
- this retrograde process exists that really destruction forms
- on the retrograde development.
- Something else confronts the retrograde evolution in the human
- Title: Temple Legend: Lecture 4: The Prometheus Saga
- hand, progress takes place, on the other hand, a retrograde step
- Title: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture XV
- feet. Others stood in the service of the retrograde brotherhoods, as
- Title: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture XIX
- passions are hindrances and act in a retrograde way. Everything
- retrograde beings who had fallen behind on the Old Moon had discovered
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture XI: The Post-Atlantean Culture-Epochs
- failed to make headway and had then become retrograde — to relinquish
- Title: Spiritual Hierarchies: Lecture 10
- Title: Universal Human: Lecture Three: The Lord of the Soul
- him because of what some retrograde Magi had told him about the
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Eleven: Kyrios, The Lord of the Soul
- about whom retrograde Magi had made certain statements. But
- Title: Effects of Occult Development: Lecture IX
- will have retrograded; but, of course, never, during the earth
- Title: Lecture: The Ego-consciousness of the So-called Dead
- following: After our death, when we pass retrogradely through our
- life by going through it retrogradely. And when we have gone back as
- Title: Riddle of Humanity: Lecture One
- retrograde type of human being. She floats on the lowest plane of
- Title: Karma of Untruthfulness I: Lecture Thirteen
- tolerate have developed in a retrograde direction. But those
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 6. Man and the Super-Terrestrial
- ceases, it remains at a standstill for a while, and then retrogrades.
- Title: Life Gifts: Lecture VI: Spiritual Science, the Practice of Life and the Destinies of Souls
- retrograde development of the head. This is a superficial,
- Title: Cosmic Prehistory: Lecture II: Lucifer and Ahriman
- as Saturn-beings. It is a retrograde, retarding movement. Life is ultimately
- compounded out of a premature and a retrograde movement and the state
- Title: Symptom 2 Reality: Lecture IX: The Relation Between the Deeper European Impulses and Those of the Present Day
- retrograde step that inhibits the evolution of mankind. The
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Emptiness and Social Life
- modern natural science, but then he was inwardly on a retrograde
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- a retrograde process; here is a void (see illus.).
- Title: Man: Hieroglyph: Lecture Fourteen
- the time the Sun takes to retrograde one degree. Why is this? The
- Title: Problem of Faust: Lecture VIII: Spiritual Science Considered with the Classical Walpurgis-Night
- the course of evolution, you will see that a retrograde
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture II
- on the retrograde path; it is much more a system of nourishment. So
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture II
- there is yet a third revolution which appears as a retrograde
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: