Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (by Bn/GA Number)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: salamander
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture XXVII
- be produced by the salamanders which have their body on the astral
- Title: Ascension/Pentecost V: WHITSUN: The Festival of united Soul-Endeavour
- undines, sylphs and salamanders, but to see any reality in such ideas
- sylphs, salamanders and the like was all nonsense, one would like to
- As for salamanders, these are still known to many people. When someone
- mostly arises through the salamanders. When a man relates himself to
- animals in the way the shepherd does to his lambs, the salamanders are
- Let us consider how the salamander, for example, originates.
- Salamanders, as we have seen, are beings who require a special
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XII: Evolution of Mankind on the Earth. II
- he saw the Salamanders. All this he saw and from it have arisen the
- Title: Mission/Volksseelen: Fünfter Vortrag
- Cherubim: die Sylphen; die Scraphirn: die Salamander. Aber auch diese
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1929): Lecture 5
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- Cherubim: the Sylphs; the Seraphim: the Salamanders. The abnormal
- Title: Things Past and Present: Lecture V: Comenius and the Temple of PanSophia
- warmth elementals as salamanders. These beings which we just
- sylphs, gnomes, undines and salamanders receive their
- undines, and salamanders exist today, and whereas these
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XI: Individual Spirit Beings and the Undivided Foundation of the World: Part 2
- air, sylph-like beings; and spirits of fire, salamander-like beings.
- undines, sylphs, salamanders — are in a certain way
- Title: Wrong and Right Use: Lecture 2
- salamanders. They are all there, but they do not form a single
- Title: Man/World of Stars: Lecture V: Human Faculties and Their Connections with Elemental Beings
- Title: Man/Symphony: Lecture VII
- formerly called salamanders — weave and live together with
- Title: World History: Lecture II: Mysteries of 'Asia'
- gnomes, undines, sylphs and salamanders, that is with the
- Title: Problem of Faust: Lecture I: The Problem of Faust
- their spirits — the salamanders, sylphs, undines and
- Title: Health and Illness II: Lecture IX: The Relationship of the Planets to the Metals and their Healing Effects
- dirt along with their food, animals such as salamanders, toads,
- Title: The Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- beings of earlier stages of evolution; Salamanders are cut off
- the Salamanders really come from. They are actually a fourth kind. If
- they are beings which have remained behind. But the Salamanders in a
- animals such ego-like beings remain behind. They are called Salamanders.
- as well to their description. These salamander-like beings come about
- Title: The Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- the meeting of metal and earth, Salamanders through relationships
- A fourth species are the Salamanders which form, so to say, the youngest
- which provide good nourishment for these elemental beings of a Salamander
- in close connection with their animals. Certain Salamander-like elemental
- Title: The Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- seen that the elemental beings called by spiritual science “Salamanders”
- Title: Presence of the Dead: Lecture Seven: Robert Hamerling: Poet and Thinker
- people. Historical scenes alternated with blossoms and salamanders.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: