Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (by Bn/GA Number)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: strawberry
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Man and Cosmos
- they enter a room in which there is just one strawberry; they do
- Title: Lecture Series: Man and Cosmos
- single strawberry. They need not eat it, they merely smell it.
- Title: Lecture X ....... Spiritual Science and Medicine
- instructive, is Fragaria vesca, the little wild strawberry of the
- strawberry would reveal itself at once. It is on the one hand
- wild strawberry also contains silicic acid, which promotes stimulation
- of all the periphery. The wood-strawberry is indeed a splendid multum
- stimulated by the silicates — the wild strawberry itself prepares the
- Title: Lecture XI ...... Spiritual Science and Medicine
- have already considered the chicory, the wild strawberry and other
- Title: Evolution, Earth, Man: Lecture X
- changes. I spoke about the strawberry: the wild strawberry absorbs a
- large quantity of a certain mineral. Where does the wild strawberry
- This iron penetrates the soil and from that the strawberry gets its
- For think of it — if the strawberry has to get hold of every
- of leeway! But that is a characteristic of the strawberry.
- of iron. The strawberry growing in the soil draws these traces of
- strawberry from the woods. It contains a very strong force. Put this
- strawberry into a garden: there is no iron in the soil, but the
- strawberry has acquired this tremendous force already, it has it
- fertility then dies away, and they must bring in new strawberry
- petals. This is the opposite of what happens with the strawberry: it
- is difficult for the strawberry to find in the garden what it finds
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: