Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (by Bn/GA Number)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sun-aura
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Goethe's Secret Revelation: Lecture IV
- sun-aura.’ We are reminded of Zarathustra, who, looking thus
- Title: Lecture: The Christmas Mystery, Novalis, the Seer
- speak of the great Sun-Aura, of Ahura Mazdao, of the God of
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture I
- can be seen enveloping him, he said, so too, the great Sun-Aura, Ahura
- Mazdao, can be seen beside the Sun. And the great Sun-Aura it was
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture VI
- spiritual world, themselves desired to behold the great Sun-aura, more
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 2: The Reflection of Cosmic Events in the Religious Views of Men.
- glory, glittered as a great sun-aura in space. On the other side
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 3: The Old Initiation Centers. The Human Form as the Subject of Meditation.
- system in the opposition of the light-principle in the sun-aura to the
- Title: Gospel of Matthew: Lecture XII
- Spirit of earthly existence. The Sun-Aura in the Earthly-Aura.
- means of the Sun-Aura!’
- Sun-aura and the Sun-word.
- of the Sun-light, or Sun-aura, for they were really
- towards the Sun-being; but tells us of the Sun-Aura, the
- approach of the external forces of the Sun-Aura, and tells
- how the Sun-Aura, the body of the Sun-Being unites with the
- way. It is the majestic power of the Sun-Aura in its
- Sun-Word or Sun-aura, of which Zarathustra once
- united with the Sun-Aura, and that it can be seen by those
- whose spiritual eyes are opened, that this Sun-Aura, in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: