Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ahriman
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- and is assailed throughout the whole world by Ahriman —
- throughout the universe is Ormuzd opposed by Ahriman. In these
- doctrine of two worlds — the worlds of Ormuzd and of Ahriman;
- Darkness (Ahriman). It is not easy to gain a right understanding
- ‘Unity’ underlying Ormuzd and Ahriman. With reference
- realize how the powers of Ahriman, which oppose Ormuzd, are
- intermingled with the shadows (Ahriman); all is interwoven in the
- weaves unhindered by Ahriman. On the other hand, those Zodiacal
- Akarana), while he looked upon Ahriman as connected with the
- gloom. In what way do the activities of Ormuzd and Ahriman find
- say: — ‘It is as though the evil powers of Ahriman came
- six on that of Ahriman. These are regarded as typical of good or
- and Ahriman he pictured Zaruana Akarana, further the good and bad
- unclean forces of Ahriman are in evidence while there is gloom
- According to its concepts, Ormuzd and Ahriman are regarded as
- inward impulses toward perfection, while Ahriman is ever in
- create Ahriman, so that He should obtain an antithesis; then,
- since Ahriman opposed Ormuzd, we have an example of how one
- concept, the antithesis exhibited by Ormuzd and Ahriman — a
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: