Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bodhi
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- lofty standing of a Bodhisattva.1
- Bodhisattva. It was therefore as a Bodhisattva that he was born
- ‘Sitting under the Bodhi tree‘; and that glorious
- Bodhisattva rise to Buddhahood, the Buddha of the Future — the
- when the last Bodhisattva rose to Buddhahood; when, as we might
- under these conditions that the Bodhisattva grew up; but at the
- same time he was possessed of the Bodhisattva-consciousness, that
- Philosophy presupposes that: — He who having been a Bodhisattva,
- the above, with the Bodhisattva-consciousness. This supposition
- Bodhisattva-Gautama. Gautama was possessed of a higher wisdom
- all that his Bodhisattva-consciousness implied, and we can well
- The Bodhisattva thus saw around him a condition
- as ‘The Illumination under the Bodhi Tree
- the wisdom of a Bodhisattva.
- Bodhi tree, at the moment when he was exalted and the great
- the Bodhi tree, concerned only with his own soul; in the second,
- 1. Bodhisattva
- 2. Bodhi Tree —
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: