Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: buddha
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- contemporary of Buddha; the approximate date of his life being
- great many centuries before the time of Buddha. Greek historians
- during these lectures are: Hermes, Buddha and Moses.
- found expression through Buddha, was achieved by inner
- among Great Leaders such as Hermes, Buddha, Moses, and others,
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- The Buddha and the Buddhist Creed; and this fact is the more
- Great Buddha, which have found their way into the course of human
- mighty impulse brought about by the advent of the Buddha, which
- the light of the Buddha-mood, when regarded as already
- characterized, that the outstanding figure of the Buddha can be
- ‘Buddha‘; the last of these was incarnated as the son
- of King Suddhodana, and called Gautama Buddha.
- of such Buddhas, five having appeared subsequent to the last
- fall. The advent of the Buddhas was a sign that mankind shall not
- renewed there arises periodically a new Buddha, and as we have
- stated, the last of these was Gautama Buddha.
- repeated earth lives, to the dignity of Buddhahood, if we may so
- According to the Indian philosophical outlook, Gautama Buddha, up
- to his twenty-ninth year, was not regarded as a Buddha, but as a
- Thus did Gautama Buddha rise to the full dignity
- last Buddha brought, shall have waned, then will yet another
- Bodhisattva rise to Buddhahood, the Buddha of the Future — the
- Maitreya Buddha; whose coming the Indian surely awaits, for it is
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- Hermes and Buddha, we are brought face to face with incidents and
- Buddha. We then drew attention to the fact that during the course
- In a previous lecture devoted to Buddha, we drew
- Title: Turning Points: Contents
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 2)
- Title: Turning Points: Preface
- Buddha, Moses and Elijah, the personalities discussed in this
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: