Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: east
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- Zarathustra lived at least 8000 years before the
- Ferruhars have the least influence of any upon our tendencies and
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- a period at least 7,000 years before the beginning of the
- Testament in the Light of the Ancient East.
- of the ancients in 3400 B.. in the Near East, was actually
- Sumerian peoples of the fourth millennium B.C. at least, and
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- in Eastern spiritual conceptions has steadily increased. Hence it
- method is thoroughly typical of all Eastern countries. These
- upon two points. That Eastern wisdom should hold to the belief
- development is shown in the advance from the ancient Eastern
- this Eastern creed than with European Spiritual Science, which
- Concise Dictionary of Eastern Religion, by
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- come, there has ever since been celebrated The Feast of the
- picture at least one fundamental feature of the old clairvoyance
- of an East Wind and ebbtide together with a channel-like passage,
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- The sacrificial beast is brought to the altar. It
- feast be given to which Naboth should be invited, and at which he
- could not refuse to be present; and at this feast it was planned
- eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that is before
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- should at least touch upon these old spiritual conceptions. There
- we have an instance at least in some ways analogous to the
- all true conception of The Christ was wholly lost, at least to a
- still find something of this nature in the East among the
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 1)
- with Eastern tinge — austere, resolute and calm, he went his
- clearly differentiating between the Western and the Eastern
- knowledge which has come to it from the East.
- Although the wisdom of the East deserves our
- regarding the vital difference between Western and Eastern
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 2)
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 3)
- The East in the light of the West with The
- Putnam's under the title, The East in the Light of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: